05 July 2010

ice breakingss

my name: fara
umo: 21 -bulan 12 nti bru ckup 22 (:
lahir bulan disember. tanggal 27. pkul 2ptg.

physically i'm not so tall nor too short.....sedang2 la:p
i'm a bit chubby...cute perhaps...ngeh3...

I love music, I looovvee to sing.
Even though suara saya xsemerdu ct nurhaliza, xselantang ning baizura n x se’indie’ yuna, saya still suke nyanyi…haha…n the best thing is, I can easily memorize song’s lyrics...best2!

Saya suke makan. I love spicy foods…
plus i love choc, cakes...-i eat almost everything! hahaha....

I'm a simple girl. saya suka kwn ngn sume org (:
I'm loyal….-worth dying for ^0^
I'm sumone you can count on….
I'm a secretive person..-that’s what my friend once told me...-mybe kot…
I'm cheerful, talkative, easy going……

ape lagi ehh?
enough kot.....

anonymouS:: that's all???!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers